AGS, Inc., an established engineering firm based in San Francisco, is seeking a full-time Civil Engineer. Work may include public works infrastructure, Environment (Water/Wastewater/Environmental), Transportation (Airports/Roads/Transit/Marine), and Buildings/Facilities.
- Schematic Design, Design Development, and Construction Documents
- Plans and Specifications
- Calculations and Cost Estimates
- Site Grading and Drainage
- Sanitary Sewer and Storm Drain
- Hydraulics and Hydrology
- Roadways and Parking Lots
- Water System Design
- Utility Design and Coordination
- Sustainability, LID and Stormwater Management
- Land Development
- BS or MS Degree in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- 0-10 Years of Work Experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D, StormCAD, CivilStorm, AutoTurn or other related software is desired.
- Good writing skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Highly dependable with outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Responsible, committed and self-motivated.
- Team player and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to stay organized, multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
Founded in 1983, AGS is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing services in geotechnical + environmental + civil + structural engineering, construction engineering and inspection, and laboratory testing. The firm, based in San Francisco with branch offices, provides a wide range of services to public agencies and private clients.
AGS provides a broad range of multidisciplinary engineering services for interesting projects primarily in California. Clients include both public and private. Federal clients include US Army, US Navy, US Air Force, and US Coast Guard. Regional clients include BART, MUNI, SFPUC, City of Oakland, City and County of San Francisco, SFO and OAK Airports, Port of Oakland, Port of San Francisco, Caltrans and many more.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for fulltime employees (i.e., health, dental, life, 401K matching). Our offices are close to transit. Visit our website at www.agsinc.com and sister firm www.aetypic.com for more information about us.