AGS seeks a full-time Structural Engineer for our growing San Francisco office. For over 30-years, AGS has held the reputation as a trustworthy engineering design partner with significant local and national projects, quality work product and a team that delivers.
• Licensed California PE, SE a plus.
• 10-25 Years of Work Experience.
• BS Degree (MS preferred) in Structural Engineering or related discipline.
• Experience in Structural Analysis Software.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication/presentation skills (verbal and written).
• Thinks and writes creatively and strategically.
• Responsible, committed and self-motivated.
• Team player and adaptable to changing priorities.
• Ability to stay organized, multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Willingness to travel.
• Highly dependable with outstanding attention to detail.
• Public Infrastructure
• Waterfront Structures
• Retaining Walls
• New Buildings and Facilities
• Wood frame residential, commercial and mixed-use
• Concrete and steel frame
Founded in 1983, AGS is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing services in geotechnical + environmental + civil + structural engineering, construction engineering and inspection, and laboratory testing. The firm, based in San Francisco with branch offices, provides a wide range of services to public agencies and private clients.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for fulltime employees (i.e., health, dental, life, 401K matching). Our offices are close to transit. Visit our website at www.agsinc.com for more information about us. Please send your resume by clicking "Reply to" at the top of this page. Thank you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.