AGS/Aetypic, an architecture and engineering firm in San Francisco, seeks a full-time Senior Marketing / Proposal Specialist based out of our San Francisco office. This position will work directly under the Marketing Manager providing marketing related deliverables which include tasks such as preparation of responses to Request for Proposals/Qualifications and qualification packages, business development, administrative and marketing support to the firm. Experience (3-8 years) in Architecture/Engineering industry required. Proposal development experience required. Experience in marketing for architecture a plus.
- Produce and assemble marketing materials and proposals, including writing, proof-reading, editing, and graphic production in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Interact with Principals and staff to achieve overall marketing and business development goals.
- Lead proposal management effort, coordinate with teaming partners, subconsultants, and internal staff.
- Assist team members with day-to-day marketing tasks and activities as requested.
- Plan, organize, and prepare presentation materials for external client interviews and internal staff presentations.
- Assist in communications and coordination of company and community special events.
- Write, edit, and maintain web and social media content and platforms.
- Create and maintain marketing files and databases including project sheets, marketing collateral, resumes, project and staff photography.
- Investigate potential RFP/RFQ leads and review with Principals & Senior Staff.
- Research and track BD events, funding, and competitor activity.
- Attend pre-proposal and agency events.
- Attend and volunteer for industry organizations and events.
- Provide administrative support.
- Printing, collating, assembling, and binding of reports, proposal and documents.
- College degree with 3-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Architecture/Engineering industry required.
- Proposal development and knowledge of public and private bid process required.
- Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) required intermediate to advanced.
- Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and function effectively under multiple deadlines.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Responsible, committed and self-motivated.
- Team player and adaptable to changing priorities.
Founded in 1983, AGS is a multidisciplinary engineering firm providing services in geotechnical + environmental + civil + structural engineering, construction engineering and inspection, laboratory testing and construction management. The firm’s based in San Francisco with branch offices, provides a wide range of services to public agencies and private clients.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for full time employees (I.e., health, dental, life, 401K matching). Our offices are close to transit.
Visit our website at www.agsinc.com for more information about us.